Dr.Surendra Dass is an Educationist, Administrator, Trainer, Author, Wellness advisor & life Coach.
- He is the President of World United Educators Association,
- He is the President of Integrated Healing Forum, Nagpur
- He is the Managing Director of IHF Wellness Orbitarium, Wardha
- He is the Director of Swami Vivekanand International School ,Wardha [Maharashtra]
Dr. Surendra Dass is in the field of Education for past 36 years. He has worked in different parts of the country such as Delhi, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, and Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh & Gujarat. He has worked as Head of the Institution in some of the leading public schools for 20 years.
Qualification- M.A. ; L.T. MD [A.M]; Ph.D.[A.M]
Areas of Specialization – Life skills Education, Value Education & Health Education.
He has been imparting training in the above-mentioned fields for past 12 years and has conducted training programs for students, teachers & the professionals in different parts of the country & trained thousands of people.
Author & Poet – He has authored Three books Life skills – a guide to steer life, Integrated Energy Healing and Wellness Orbitarium.
He writes articles for various magazines and English newspapers. He writes songs & gazals which have been published in leading Hindi magazines.
Association & Forums – He has been the founder President of the following association.
- Srijan Bharti – a Forum for value Education, Wardha, Maharashtra.
- Integrated Healing Forum, Nagpur.
The Integrated Healing Forum, Nagpur is promoting the holistic model of health in the Country under Mission Wellness, conducts workshops, healing sessions, National & International Conferences.
Recipient of Awards – Dr. Surendra Dass has received following awards:
- Arch of Excellence Award – From Institute of Education Research & Development, Kolkata.
- Eminent Educationist Award – from International Institute of Education & Management, New Delhi.
- Outstanding Humanitarian Service Award – From Zoroastrian College, Mumbai.
- Pioneer of Wellness Education Award -From Indian Psychometric and Educational Research Association, Patna